Research Core Services
The Lerner Research Institute's Core Services seek to facilitate and advance research throughout Cleveland Clinic by providing technologies that support basic, translational, and clinical research.
Flow Cytometry Core
- www.cyto.purdue.edu is a valuable link that maintains email discussions on flow topics from researchers around the world.
- www.vetmed.wsu.edu/tkp/ Washington State University's Taxonomic Key Program (TKP) for comparative analysis of the specificity of mAbs specific for leukocyte differentiation molecules intra- and cross species.
- www.bdbiosciences.com/spectra/ Fluorescence spectrum viewer for selecting fluorescent markers and assessing spillover estimates.
- www.gliifca.org/ Great Lakes International Image and Flow Cytometry Association (GLIIFCA): holds an annual meeting in the fall of each year and sponsors this webpage to serve as a clearing house for information of interest to researchers in the Great Lakes region.
- www.isac-net.org International Society of Analytical Cytology (ISAC): provides a forum for exchanging information related to the utilization of analytical cytology methods.
support/training/online/ITF/ BD's link to The Introduction to Flow Cytometry Web-Based Training.
- http://www.abdserotec.com/support/introduction_to_flow_cytometry-685.html AbD Serotec?s link to Introduction to Flow Cytometry.
- http://www.flowjo.com/home/tutorials/ FlowJo’s link to Tutorials, Tech Notes, and Demo Data.
- http://www.bdbiosciences.com/us/applications/research/intracellular-flow/m/745716/resources?cc=US This site provides an overview of BD reagents and protocols including fluorochrome conjugated antibodies, buffers, and kits for intracellular staining of cytokines, phosphoproteins, and transcription factors.
- http://www.lifetechnologies.com/us/en/home/life-science/cell-analysis/flow-cytometry/flow-cytometry-technical-resources.html Life Technologies’ Flow Cytometry Resource Center offers free basic flow cytometry tutorials and educational webinar series, plus tips and tricks to optimize your flow cytometry experiments.