Research Core Services
Flow Cytometry Core
- www.cyto.purdue.edu is a valuable link that maintains email discussions on flow topics from researchers around the world.
- www.vetmed.wsu.edu/tkp/ Washington State University's Taxonomic Key Program (TKP) for comparative analysis of the specificity of mAbs specific for leukocyte differentiation molecules intra- and cross species.
- www.bdbiosciences.com/spectra/ Fluorescence spectrum viewer for selecting fluorescent markers and assessing spillover estimates.
- www.gliifca.org/ Great Lakes International Image and Flow Cytometry Association (GLIIFCA): holds an annual meeting in the fall of each year and sponsors this webpage to serve as a clearing house for information of interest to researchers in the Great Lakes region.
- www.isac-net.org International Society of Analytical Cytology (ISAC): provides a forum for exchanging information related to the utilization of analytical cytology methods.
support/training/online/ITF/ BD's link to The Introduction to Flow Cytometry Web-Based Training.
- http://www.abdserotec.com/support/introduction_to_flow_cytometry-685.html AbD Serotec?s link to Introduction to Flow Cytometry.
- http://www.flowjo.com/home/tutorials/ FlowJo’s link to Tutorials, Tech Notes, and Demo Data.
- http://www.bdbiosciences.com/us/applications/research/intracellular-flow/m/745716/resources?cc=US This site provides an overview of BD reagents and protocols including fluorochrome conjugated antibodies, buffers, and kits for intracellular staining of cytokines, phosphoproteins, and transcription factors.
- http://www.lifetechnologies.com/us/en/home/life-science/cell-analysis/flow-cytometry/flow-cytometry-technical-resources.html Life Technologies’ Flow Cytometry Resource Center offers free basic flow cytometry tutorials and educational webinar series, plus tips and tricks to optimize your flow cytometry experiments.