Research Core Services
The Lerner Research Institute's Core Services seek to facilitate and advance research throughout Cleveland Clinic by providing technologies that support basic, translational, and clinical research.
Biohazard waste processing
Live or contagious waste can be decontaminated by the autoclave process before disposal; this service is available through the glassware core.
Collection of glassware from labs daily
Storage of sterile glassware
Daily delivery and stocking of glassware in lab areas
Quarterly testing of DI water
DI water from throughout the Lerner complex is tested for Endotoxins on a quarterly basis. Results are available in NB1-15.
Sterilization and Autoclaving
- Washing and Sterilization of all types of glassware
- Sterile Pipettes and Pasteurs
- Autoclaving of liquids and dry materials
- Washing and Sterilization of special glassware
- Sterile Tips and custom tips available
- Sterile DI water