We provide free support to investigators to assist in the design of studies and the preparation of well-written grants that can increase the probability of funding. Members of the Department of Quantitative Health Sciences work on many NIH and industry-sponsored studies. Our success stories include:
- $1.2 million from the NIH to develop a web-based risk calculator system.
- $1.3 million from AstraZeneca International for a pilot study on diabetes patients.
- $10 million from the State of Ohio to investigate new imaging tests to detect early lung cancer.
- $15 million from the NIH to study hemodialysis dose and access.
- $12 million from the NIH to study chronic kidney disease in African Americans.