Research Core Services
The Lerner Research Institute's Core Services seek to facilitate and advance research throughout Cleveland Clinic by providing technologies that support basic, translational, and clinical research.
Molecular Screening Core
Forms and Pricing
shRNA Order Forms:
The Molecule Screening Core (MSC) has negotiated an opportunity to order shRNA clones from Sigma (in the form of glycerol stocks) for LRI researchers at a very low price on a per clone basis.
To order shRNA clones:
- Check our MSC shRNA collection of available clones with controls:
LRI shRNA CLONE LIST
- If your clones are available, please download/save and fill in the Old shRNA order form and e-mail to shRNA@ccf.org
- If clones are not available please visit the Sigma website, http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/life-science/functional-genomics-and-rnai/shrna.html
- Download/save and fill in the New shRNA order form and e-mail to shRNA@ccf.org
- To order Lentivirus visit the Sigma website download/save and fill in the shRNA Lentivirus Order Form.doc
- If you do not have a CCF activity #, please download/save and fill out the Credit Card Authorization Form and fax to: (216) 636-1390.
- Orders from the MSC shRNA collection are available in 1-3 days;
- Orders for new shRNA are placed on the 15th and the last day of each month and are available in ~ 2 weeks after the placement.
Please contact us for more information.