Graduation and Career Outcomes
Throughout the past ten years, the Molecular Medicine PhD program has matriculated 75 students. Below are the outcomes for those who are currently pursuing their PhD degree or have graduated and entered the biomedical field.
- Currently, 32 students are enrolled in the program.
- During the program’s tenure, 37 PhD degrees have been awarded.
- Two students graduated with their Masters in Molecular Medicine and four departed after their first year.
- Following graduation, a majority of alumni have pursued an academic postdoctoral fellowship, three have entered the teaching field, two graduates are working in the biotech industry, three are in grants management/program development and three alumni have continued on to medical school.
- The average time to degree is less than 5.5 years.